Vacancies at Thamesdown
At Thamesdown we have a host of positions which keep our services operating including drivers, engineers, supervisors, administration and management staff. When we have vacancies they will be listed below with all the information you’ll need to apply.
Thamesdown are now part of Go South Coast owned by the Go Ahead Group. This role will initially be based in Swindon but travel to other areas in the south will be necessary.
As an experienced marketing professional your primary role will be to provide support for the development, implementation and management of all marketing campaigns, events and projects, both in print and online.
You will need to have creative flair, an eye for detail and knowledge of public transport, in particular a bus background would be an advantage.
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of direct marketing and customer satisfaction
- Sound research skills and ability to interpret results
- Hold a marketing qualification and be able to demonstrate past experience
- Excellent copy writing skills, a strong attention to detail and creative flair
- Ability to thrive in a pressurised environment and deliver to strict deadlines
- UK car driving license
To apply, please send a 2 page CV and covering letter, explaining why you are the ideal person for this role, to Nikki Honer, our Head of Marketing at email@example.com
Closing date 5 March
We’re looking for great bus drivers!
Due to new owners Thamesdown are looking for some new bus drivers. All we ask is that you have a passion for customer service and a clean UK car driving licence and we’ll teach you the rest!
This can be a very rewarding career with promotional opportunities for those that wish to progress.
We're looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to keep up to date with the company's range of ticketing products.
- Smart appearance
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work shifts
- PCV licence is not essential as we can teach you how to drive.
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Thamesdown and Go South Coast services for you and a nominee.
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay at £10.38 per hour. Trainees start on £8.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days (including bank holidays) per year (pro-rata for the first year), increasing to 33 days after 5 years of continuous service
- Comprehensive training programme with experienced instructors.
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding.
Send your completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org